Blomfield is a Civil and Mining Contractor based in Gladstone, Central Queensland. We are seeking applications for a highly organised, motivated and enthusiastic person to fill the role of Senior Project Manager in Gladstone, Central Queensland.
About the role:
• Full-time Position with the opportunity for advancement to a senior management role within the organisation
• The role attracts a Competitive Remuneration Package - including company work vehicle/mobile phone
• Includes a role within the Senior Management Team which governs the strategic direction of the organisation.
To be successful in this role you must have experience with the following:
• Project management in areas of earthworks, civil construction, HDPE pipelines, mining infrastructure and structural and civil concrete work
• Overall project planning, organisation and administration - including staff coordination, internal and external resources
• Implementation and leadership of Safety, Quality and Environmental standards.
• Management of relationships with clients and stakeholders.
• Management of financial performance and budgeting,
• Ensuring all contractual obligations are met,
• Experience across tender processes including tender reviews, procurement procedures and logistics,
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to provide clear documentation and reports,
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including MS Word, Excel and MS Project
Desirable Qualifications / Background:
A Civil Engineer with: -
• Minimum 1-2 years proven experience as a Senior Project Manager
• Minimum 5 years proven experience as a Project Manager as detailed above
• Current and valid Drivers Licence and Blue/White Construction Card.
• Willing to travel to work on remote sites (where required)