This year, AusProof is celebrating 25 years of innovation, reliability and pedigree in Australia. We are a family-owned company and world leaders in coupler research, development and design since 1974. Our product range of electrical cable couplers and components are used in underground and open-cut coal, metalliferous mines and tunnel excavation projects. Couplers are designed in Australia with all components manufactured in Gladstone.
About the job
AusProof products have different combinations for hundreds of components, this job is not repetitive with various aspects of testing and assembly each day. Daily tasks can include:
• Checking components and assembling various products.
• Wrapping and packing orders.
• Product testing.
• Attention to detail.
• Systematical problem solving.
• Strong work ethics.
• Passionate personality.
• Willing to work overtime as required.
• Some manual labour is necessary.
• Forklift license is desirable but not essential.
This is a full time job working 6am-3pm, 76 hours fortnight with every second Friday off.